Author GuidelinesSubmit Manuscript at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit papers online: Click Here
Review report will be issued within 3-4 days from the date of submission.
- The articles must be original and should be submitted as an attachment to the editorial manuscript mail: email@example.com
- Author's can also submit their article through the online submission form: Click Here
- The font (Typing): for English (Times New Roman).
- All matter should be in font size of 12.
- Download copyright form: Click Here
Format of Articles:
- Heading and subheading should be numbered. e.g. 1. Introduction, 2. Material and Method, 3. Conclusion, likewise.
- Author's full name, affiliation, mobile number and e-mail should be provided.
- The Abstract should not be more than 400 words.
- About 3 to 6 keywords should be provided.
- The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the literature on the subject.
- Results and Discussion. Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The discussion should interpret the findings.
- Recommendations (If any).
- Acknowledgement (If any).
References: The reference number should follow the following format.
For Journals Format: Author(s) of article (surname initials). Title of the manuscript, Journal title abbreviated. Year of publication; volume number (issue number): page numbers.
Panda BB, Gaur K, Kori ML, Tyagi LK, Nema RK, Sharma CS Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic activity of Jatropha gossypifolia in experimental animal models. Global Journal of Pharmacology. 2009; 3(1):1-5.
For Books and Other Monograph Format: Author AB, Author BB, Author CC. Title of Book. Ed, Vol, Publisher, City, year, page numbers.
Nadkarni KM. Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
For Patent Reference: H. Aviv, D. Friedman, A. Bar-Ilan and M. Vered. Submicron emulsions as ocular drug delivery vehicles, U.S. Patent US 5496811; 1996.
For Website Reference: Quick dissolving tablets. http://www.biospace.com. 27 May, 2001.
Cash Deposit/NEFT/Online Transfer:
Bank Name - HDFC Bank
Branch Name and Address - IHM EXTN. Counter, Maulana Azad College Campus Aurangabad
Acc. Holder Name - Dr.Shaikh Imran Ramzan
Acc. Number - 07131050002164
MICR No. - 431240004
IFSC - HDFC0000713